Monday, May 25, 2009

Week #10 - thing #23 Congratulations!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Learning how to create a blog, an avatar, trying new applications, upload videos and photos.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has encouraged me to take the time to learn and play with new software.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
It showed me that learning how to create a blog is not as hard as I originally thought. There are so many ready-made templates to choose from.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I wish that we didn't have to sign up for so many accounts to try all the new software.

5. If we offered another program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Possibly. It was a challenge completing the tasks timewise. I just started a new job with all new procedures and policies, on top of doing the 23 Things. There was a bit of info overload between these assignments and learning my new job skills. I was not able to complete most of the tasks during work hours (too busy and no work coverge) and had to do them at home. It would have worked better if we started this during our slow time at work in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment